RDMD, Haryana Recruitment 2019 for 31 Senior Project Officer Posts @ revenueharyana.gov.in
RDMD, Haryana Recruitment 2019 . Revenue and Disaster Management Department (RDMD), Haryana invites application for the recruitment of 31 Senior Project Officer Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 22 March 2019.
Tags : Senior Project Officer Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in RDMD, Haryana Recruitment 2019 for 31 Senior Project Officer Posts @ revenueharyana.gov.in
Job Details :
- Senior Project Officer – Flood Mitigation – 01 Post
- Senior Project Officer – Earthquake Mitigation – 01 Post
- Senior Project Officer – Fire and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Mitigation – 01 Post
- Project Officer (DM) for District and Divisional Level– 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Project Officer – Flood Mitigation : Post-Graduation in Civil Engineering/Water Resources/ Flood Control/Flood Management and Disaster Management (Preference will be given to flood specialization or research work). Experience: Working experience of Minimum 7 years in relevant field.
- For Senior Project Officer – Earthquake Mitigation : Post-Graduation in Civil Engineering/ Earthquake Engineering either a Seismic Engineering background or Seismology background/M.Phil/M.Sc. (Seismology/Geology), ME (Structures/Seismic Engineering), and Disaster Management (Preference will be given to the earthquake specialization or research work) experience of more than 3 years in relevant field. Experience: Working/research experience of Minimum 3 years in relevant field.
- For Senior Project Officer – Fire and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Mitigation : Post Graduation in Chemistry, Physics or BE in Mechanical/Chemical/ Nuclear Engineering/Reactor Engineering/ Fire should suffice and candidate with specialization one year course in Nuclear Sciences/ fire Engineering/ Radiological Physics from a recognized university/ institution. Experience: More than 3 years working experience in relevant field.
- For Project Officer (DM) for District and Divisional Level : Post Graduation in Disaster Management from a recognized university/ institution. Experience: At least 2 years working/ research experience in relevant field.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Procedure : Written Test & interview.
Govt Job Location : Haryana
How to Apply: Applicants have to Send their Applications to Superidentant (DMC), Department Of REVENUE & DISASTER MANAGEMENT, STATE EMERGENCY OPERATION CENTER (IN FINANCIAL COMMISSIONER COURT PREMISES), HARYANA NEW SECRETARIAT BUILDING, SECTOR 17, CHANDIGARH, PIN CODE160017 ALONG WITH APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE) AMOUNTING TO RS. 500/- AS APPLICABLE FOR GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES AND RS. 250/- FOR SC/BC/ESM CANDIDATES OF HARYANA STATE PAYABLE THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF UNDER SECRETARY REVENUE (GENERAL), DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT. APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN THE FORMAT GIVEN BELOW AND SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS CLEARLY MENTIONING THE POST APPLIED FOR, ON THE ENVELOPE. LAST DATE OF RECEIVING OF APPLICATIONS IS 22 MARCH 2019 BY 5:00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 22 March 2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://revenueharyana.gov.in/Portals/0/RevDepartment/DMAdvt8319.pdf