Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Recruitment 2019 Apply For Tax Asst, Steno & MTS Posts @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Recruitment 2019. GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax invites online Application for the recruitment of Income ‘fax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade TI and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies, in Income Tax Department, Delhi Region.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 31-03-2019
Tags : Income ‘fax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade TI and Multi Tasking Staff
Jobs Opportunity in Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Recruitment 2019 Apply For Tax Asst, Steno & MTS Posts @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Job Details :
- Income Tax Inspector : 01 Post
- Tax Assistant : 18 Posts
- Stenographer : 08 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff : 08 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Income Tax Inspectors:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Tax Assistants:– Degree from a recognized University or equivalent (li) Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- For Stenographer Grade II :- (i) 12th ciass pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university .Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute (iii) Transcription: 50 words per. minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
- For Multi Tasking Staff:- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Method : interview.
GoVt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply : Applications must be submitted in following format addressed to: The Deputy Commissioner of lncome-tax (HQRS Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, L.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002 by post/by hand on or before 31.03.2019 (15.04.2019 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, kerala).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31.03.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Lists/Latest%20News/Attachments/302/Advertisemen_MiscComm_11_3_19.pdf