Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Rayagada Recruitment 2018 for 94 Staff Nurse, ANM & Other Posts
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Rayagada Recruitment 2018 . Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Rayagada invites application for the recruitment of 94 Staff Nurse, ANM & Other vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before December 15, 2018.
Tags : Technician (e-Library, Studio) Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Rayagada Recruitment 2018 for 94 Staff Nurse, ANM & Other Posts
Job Details :
- Staff Nurse – 63 Posts
- ANM – 18 Posts
- Lab Technician – 08 Posts
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant for (District Ware House) – 01 Post
- Block Data Manager (BDM) – 02 Posts
- Block Programme Manager (BPM) – 01 Post
- Work Consultant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- for Staff Nurse – The candidates must have passed in General Nursing & Midwife/ B.Sc Nursing Schools from any Govt. Nursing Schools of 3 Medical Colleges/Schools of Nursing MCL Talcher/IGH Rourkela or other recognized private institution dully approved by INC and must have registered in the Odisha nursing council.
- for ANM – The candidates must have passed the HSC examination & shall have completed ANM course from an institution recognized by Govt and approved by INC and must have registered in the Odisha nursing council.
- For Lab Technician – The candidates must have passed in Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology from any of the 3 Govt Medical Colleges or from any other AICT approved institutions.
- For Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant for (District Ware House) – Degree Diploma in pharmacy. Minimum 1 year Experience in managing a drug store in a reputed hospital/health centre organized by the Govt.
- for Block Data Manager (BDM) – The candidate should be a Graduate with Minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and have passed PGDCA/DCA etc of one year duration from recognized/registered institution.
- For Block Programme Manager (BPM) – The candidate should be a Post Graduate with Minimum 55% marks. S/he should have completed one year Diploma course computer Application from recognized/registered institute.
- For Work Consultant – Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by AICTE. Experience: Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in relevant field. Experience in health sector, working in health project/NHM will be given preference.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Staff Nurse – 21-32 years
- ANM – 21-32 years
- Lab Technician – 21-32 years
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant for (District Ware House) – 21-32 years
- Block Data Manager (BDM) – 21-35 years
- Block Programme Manager (BPM) – 21-35 years
- Work Consultant – 21-65 years
Mode of Selection: interview .
Job Location : Rayagada ( Odisha )
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the Kolkata Police (www.rayagada.nic.in) or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to CDM&PHO-cum-District Mission Director, Rayagada, At-DHH Rayagada, PIN-756001. The last date for submission of application is 15 December 2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : 15.12.2018
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s37d04bbbe5494ae9d2f5a76aa1c00fa2f/uploads/2018/11/2018112656.pdf