West Kameng District Court Recruitment 2020 For 12 Process Server and Other Posts
West Kameng District Court Recruitment 2020 . Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) invites Application for the recruitment of 29 Project Officer, Assistant Project Officer and Project Associate posts .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 10 March 2020.
Tags : West Kameng District Court Process Server and Other Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in West Kameng District Court Recruitment 2020 For 12 Process Server and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Peshkar: 01 Post
- LDC–cum-Computer Operator: 02 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Process Server: 03 Posts
- Office Peon–I: 01 Post
- Office Peon–II: 02 Posts
- Chowkidar: 01 Post
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer Grade-II: a) The applicant must be holder of Graduate with Bachelor degree or equivalent thereto from a UGC recognized College/ University. b) He/ She must be holder of Diploma/Certificate from ITI/ Polytechnic/ or any other Institute in Stenography.
- For Peshkar: a) The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent thereto from a UGC recognized university. b) He/ She must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and MS Excel spread sheet).
- For LDC–cum-Computer Operator: a) The candidate must have passed the Class – XII standard from a recognized Board. b) Must have knowledge and experience in type writing and must have minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- For Driver: The candidate must have valid professional driving license issued from competent authority and shall have such experience and knowledge of major and minor repairing/ propelling of light/ heavy vehicles with Class –8th passed standard from recognized school.
- For Process Server: The person must have class 8th passed certificate from a recognized school.
- For Office Peon–I, II & Chowkidar: The candidate must have class VIII (Eight) passed certificate from a recognized school.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Notification.
Selection Method : combined selection test will consist of a written examination (Objective type multiple choice) of one paper (100 marks)
Govt Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
How to Apply : Candidates shall, thereafter fill the common Application Form and paste his/her recent passport sized coloured photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. 3 (Three) copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and candi date should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………………………………..” indicating the choice of post of the candidate in the blank space and the same should be addressed to “ The District & Sessions Judge, Bomdila Sessions Division, West Kameng District, A.P “.The envelope containing the Application Form and Indian Postal Order (IPO) of appropriate value should reach “The Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Bomdila Sessions Division, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh on or before 25.03.2020 (Up to 4 P.M)”
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 25/03/2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
Recent Published Sarkari Naukri 2020
- SSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 10 Assistant Commandant Posts at davp.nic.in
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 1412 Head Constable Posts at crpf.nic.in
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 36 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts at powergridindia.com
- Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 307 Operator Trainee Vacancies at nclcil.in
- NIELIT, Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 495 Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant A Posts @ nielit.gov.in