West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2019 Apply For 1600 Trades Apprentice Vacancy
West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2019 . West Central Railway (WCR) invites Online Applications for engagement of 1600 Trades Apprentice Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 10/01/2019 to 09/02/2019 @ 17.00 hrs.
Tags : Apprentice Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2019 Apply For 1600 Trades Apprentice Vacancy at wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No of Vacancy : 1600 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade from recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on Merit.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs 170 for General and OBC Category candidates & all other categories are Exempted .
Western Central Railway Job Location : Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
How To Apply : Eligible and interested candidate may apply Online through the http://mponline.gov.in from 10-01-2019 to 09-02-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 09.02.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Documents/RailDoc/Bhopal/B006/Recruitment-Notification_DRM_Bhopal_2018-19.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://www.mponline.gov.in/