VJTI Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for 05 Security Officer, Civil Engineer and Other Posts @ vjti.ac.in
VJTI Recruitment 2019 . Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) invites application for the recruitment of 05 Security Officer, Civil Engineer and Other posts .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification,experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in-interview scheduled on 17 December 2019
Tags : Security Officer, Civil Engineer and Other
Jobs Opportunity in VJTI Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for 05 Security Officer, Civil Engineer and Other Posts @ vjti.ac.in
Job Details :
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Security Officer: 01 Post
- Video Surveillance Officer: 01 Post
- Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Chartered Accountant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Security Officer: SSC pass. Adequate experience in Armed forces (AF), Police force (PF) and security Forces (SF). Firefighting training (FT) and experience or working in institutional campus, electronic surveillance, computer system for information processing and retrieval.
- For Chief Security Officer: Graduate or equivalent of Armed force/ Military degree. Adequate experience in Armed Forces. Experience In electronic surveillance in perimeter security of location and inside. conversant with security rules, procedures. Disciplinary measures. At the level of Colonel/Lieutenant Colonel.
- For Video Surveillance Officer: Graduate. Relevant experience in Monitoring or the CcTV In the Premises. Reporting the activities observed on CCTV on daily basis.
- For Civil Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University. Two years experience holding similar post in execution of construction, repairs and maintenance of civil works of university/Institute/campus. Masters Degree in civil Engineering Construction Management or equivalent/experience of contract management.
- For Chartered Accountant: Graduate with Chartered Accountancy (CA) Exam Passed. Sound knowledge of Book keeping and Accounts. Compliance of TDS and other Taxes. Knowledge of GFR, Managing Accounts and Auditing of Big Trusts/Educational Institutes. Holding analogous post at the same level for a period of at least 2 years.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per university notification.
Selection Method : Interview.
VJTI Govt Job Location : Mumbai ( Maharashtra )
How to Apply: eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 17 December 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk-in-interview scheduled on 17 December 2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TsyDEhwyjvzS4cLrcX3jbDLsD-8ArdSJ/view?usp=sharing