UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply online for 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Posts at upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2019 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist & DirectorVacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 13-04-2019 to 02 -05-2019
Tags : Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply online for Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Director (Legal and Treaties), Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs : 01 Post
- Fifty Assistant Hydrogeologist, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation : 50 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Director : Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University.
- For Assistant Hydrogeologist : Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Method : Preliminary, Main Examination & interview.
UPSC Job Location : All india
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 02-05-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.05-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php