UPSC Recruitment 2018, Apply for 21 Drug Inspector and Lecturer Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 21 Drug Inspector and Lecturer Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 13 September 2018.
Tags : Drug Inspector and Lecturer
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 21 Drug Inspector and Lecturer at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Drung Inspector – 17 Posts
- Lecturer – 4 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Drug Inspector: Master’s Degree in Technology/Engineering in Bio medical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Bio Technology or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering or Polymer Engineering. OR Bachelors degree in the concerned subjects with Two years of experience in manufacturing or testing or regulation of medical devices or in research or designing.
- For Lecturer : Masters Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : Preliminary, Main Examination & interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13-09-2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 13.09.2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt-No-16-2018-Engl_0.pdf
- For UPSC Recruitment : https://www.freejobs-alert.com/upsc-recruitment/