UPSC ESE (Mains) Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Call Letter Online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC 581 ESE (Mains) Vacancy Admit Card 2019 Released : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recently Released 581 Vacancy Engineering Services (Mains) Examination Admit Card 2019. All Candidates who are appearing For UPSC ESE (Mains) Exam Vacancies can Download Hall Ticket Online at UPSC Official Website i.e https://upsc.gov.in . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is Hiring 581 vacancies through This Recruitment . UPSC ESE Mains Examination was held on 30-06-2019 . All appeared Candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket & Check their Application Status from their official website or our team provided Steps & link to how to download Their Admit Card at below link. Candidate needs to download their admit card as soon as possible at above mentioned dates .after that link will be disabled.
Click here —>Latest Bank Jobs 2019-2020
UPSC ESE Recruitment Details
UPSC Recruitment 2018 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 581 Vacancies through Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 22 October 2018.
Tags : Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply online for Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019 at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019
- No of Vacancy : 581 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. as per their rules
- Category I‐Civil Engineering.
- Category II‐Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III‐Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV‐Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- a candidate must have obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India);
- or (c) obtained a degree/ diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time,
- or (d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- (e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India;
- or (f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959 Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:- For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) – M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject. For Indian Radio Regulatory Service – M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1 st January, 2019 .
Selection Method : Preliminary, Main Examination & interview.
Application Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees T w o hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India.
UPSC Job Location : All india
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 22-10-2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 22.10.2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification-ESE-2019-Engl_correctlinks.pdf
UPSC 581 ESE (Mains) Vacancy Admit Card 2019 Released
Name of the Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Jobs : Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019
No of Vacancy : 581 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Admit Card Status : Declared
Official Website : https://upsc.gov.in
How To Download UPSC 581 ESE (Mains) Vacancy Admit Card 2019 Released
- First of all appeared Candidate need to visit their official website https://upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage & Click the Current Opening Notification link
- Click on admit card link
- Enter the necessary details like Registration id , DOB etc
- Pdf format of admit card opened
- Save this pdf for all future reference
Recent Govt jobs :
- LIC India Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 8581 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Vacancies at licindia.in
- Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 : 992 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts, 10th Pass Apply at icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 351 Technician- A Posts, Apply Till 26 June at drdo.gov.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Navik (Domestic Branch) & Assistant Commandant Vacancy at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- SSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Vacancies at ssc.nic.in
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification out for 8653 Clerks Posts at sbi.co.in
- Latest Govt jobs 2019 -2020 ( 2,70,200 Sarkari Naukri Jobs openings )
- Latest Railway Jobs, Recruitment 2019 (9200 Railway Vacancies Opening)
- BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 1072 Head Constable Vacancies at bsf.nic.in
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in India