UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 102 Vacancies through UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2020 at upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2019 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 102 Vacancies through UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2020 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 25-09-2019 to 15-10-2019
Tags : UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2020
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply for 102 Vacancies through Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2020 at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2020
- No of Vacancy : 102 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. as per their rules
- Geologist, Group A: 79 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A: 05 Posts
- Chemist Group A: 15 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: 3 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Geologist, Group A: Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resources Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a University.
- For Geophysicist, Group A: M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University.
- For Chemist Group A: M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a University.
- For Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a University.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per UPSC Rules.
Selection Method : Written Examination and Interview
UPSC Job Location : All india
Application Fee :
- All Others: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST candidates – No Fee
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15-10-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.10.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://upsconline.nic.in/download1.php?type=ne&file=GEOL2020-E.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php