UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Official Notification Released for 965 Posts, Apply Online @upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2019 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 965 Vacancies through COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES ( CMS ) EXAMINATION, 2019 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 10-04-2019 to 06-05-2019
Tags : COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES ( CMS ) EXAMINATION, 2019
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply online for COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES ( CMS ) EXAMINATION, 2019 at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES ( CMS ) EXAMINATION, 2019
- No of Vacancy : 965 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. as per their rules
Vacancy Wise Distribution : 965 Posts
- (i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
- (ii) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46 Posts
- (iii) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250 Posts
- (iv) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 07 Posts
- (v) General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation : 362 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- NOTE-1: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987.
Selection Method : Preliminary, Main Examination & interview.
Application Fee : Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. Application who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 05.05.2019 i.e. one day before the closing date
UPSC Job Location : All india
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 06-05-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.05.2019
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from : 13.05.2019 to 20.05.2019 till 6.00 PM.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Apply Online Link : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- FOR UPSC CMS Syllabus : UPSC CMS Examination Syllabus 2019