UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 341 Vacancies through CDS Exam (I) 2023 @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2023 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 341 Vacancies through Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2023 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 10-01-2023
Tags : UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) Online Application form 2023
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 341 Vacancies through Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2023 at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Indian Military Academy (INA), Dehradun, 156th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2024 — 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2024 Executive (General Service)/Hydro – 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2024 : 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 119th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022 — 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 33rd SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022. — 17 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per UPSC Rules.
Selection Method : Written Examination ,Intelligence and Personality Test .
UPSC Job Location : All india
Application Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10-01-2023
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.01.2023
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from : 18.01.2023 to 24.01.2023 till 6.00 PM.
- Written Exam Date : 16 April 2023
More Details For job information click below link :
- Written Exam Admit Card Released ( on 23-03-2023 ) : Admit Card
- Detail Advertisement Link : UPSC CDS I Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link : Click Here