UPSC CDS 2 Written Exam Result 2019 Declared,8120 Candidates Qualified, Check name & Roll Wise Result here @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result 2019 Declared : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recently Declared Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 Written Exam Result 2019 . All Appeared Candidates can download or Check online UPSC CDS 2 Written Exam Result Roll No Wise & Name Wise at UPSC website i.e. https://upsc.gov.in . The Examination was held to fill up 417 Vacancies through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019. On the basis of the results of the COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (II), 2019 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 08th September, 2019, 8120 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to (i) Indian Military Academy,
Dehradun 149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 (ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July, 2020 (iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (208 F(P)) commencing in July, 2020 (iv) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 and (v) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 26th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2020. The candidature of all the candidates, whose Name & Roll Numbers are shown in the lists below, is provisional.In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. claimed by them to IHQ of MoD (Army), Rtg ‘A’, CDSE Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and Naval HQ “DMPR” (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy as their first choice, and PO3(A)/Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110106 All Appeared Candidates Can Check Online UPSC CDS II Written Exam result at official Website or our team provided link & Steps to Download Exam Result at Below.
Click here —>Latest Bank Jobs 2019-2020
UPSC Recruitment Details
UPSC Recruitment 2019 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 417 Vacancies through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 INCLUDING SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 12-06-2019 to 08-07-2019
Tags : UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply online for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019
- No of Vacancy : 417 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. as per their rules
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- (i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- (ii) For Indian Naval Academ : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- (iii) For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering. Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2019
Selection Method : Preliminary, Main Examination & interview.
For UPSC CDS ( II) Syllabus : UPSC CDS ( II) Examination Syllabus 2019
Application Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC Job Location : All india
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 08-07-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08.07.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice-CDSII19-engl-12062019.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result 2019 Declared
Name of the Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Jobs : Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019
No of Vacancy : 417 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Result Status : Declared
Official Website : http://upsc.gov.in/
How To Check UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result 2019 Declared
- First of all appeared Candidate need to visit their official website http://upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the link Result Link.
- PDF Link will be given
- Result will be displayed on the next screen
- Save the pdf for all your future reference
Recent Govt jobs :
- Army Public School 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT Vacancy Exam Result Released ,Check Result Here
- India Post Recruitment 2019 for 5476 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts,Apply online @appost.in
- UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 418 Vacancies through Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2020 at upsconline.nic.in
- NABARD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Driver (Group C ) Vacancies at nabard.org
- Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Navik (Domestic Branch) DB 10th Entry Vacancy at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 152 Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher ) Posts at joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Latest Govt jobs 2019 -2020 ( 2,70,200 Sarkari Naukri Jobs openings )
- Latest Railway Jobs, Recruitment 2019 (9200 Railway Vacancies Opening)
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in India