UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 328 Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Vacancy at uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2020. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Allahabad invites online applications from eligible Candidates for the recruitment of 328 Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification,experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 24-11-2020 to 24-12-2020
Tags : UPPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 328 Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Vacancy at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Job Details :
- UP Police Radio Service – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP – 128 Posts
- Assistant Architect in Public Works Department – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professors in different specialities (General Recruitment) – 61 Posts
- Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State – 130 Posts
- Research Officer – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For UP Police Radio Service : Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering from any university established by law in India or equivalent Degree or Master’s Degree in Physics/Applied Physics in wireless communication as a compulsory subject from any university established by law in India or equivalent Degree and Working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- For Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP : Good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor’s Degree) with a Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree.
- For Assistant Architect in Public Works Department : Bachelor Degree in Architecture awarded by University established by the Act Parliament or State Legislature or equivalent.
- For Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State : Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject. The qualification shall be the one included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 26 to 40 years
- General/OBC/EWS: 105/-
- SC/ST: 25/-
- PH (Divyang): 25/-
Selection Process: Written Examination OR Interview.
UPPSC Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may Apply Online through UPPSC Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 24-11-2020 to 24-12-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Start Date For Submission of Online application form: 24-11-2020
- Last Date For Submission of online Application Form : 24/12/2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : UPPSC Recruitment Notification Pdf
- Apply online Link : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx