UKMRC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 15 AM, JE, PRO & Other vacancies, @ukmrc.org
UKMRC Recruitment 2021. Uttarakhand Metro Rail, Urban Infrastructure & Building Construction Corporation Limited (UKMRC) invites application for the recruitment of 15 Dy. General Manager, Manager/ Architect, PRO, AM (Admn, Finance, Civil), Office superintendent, JE (Civil, S&T), Legal Assistant, Draftsman and Surveyor posts .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification,experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 14 January 2021.
Tags : UKMRC AM, JE, PRO & Other Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in UKMRC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 15 AM, JE, PRO & Other vacancies, @ukmrc.org
Job Details :
- General Manager (Civil/ Electrical)- 3 Posts
- Manager/ Architect: 1 Post
- PRO: 1 Post
- AM (Finance, Civil, Admn): 3 Posts
- Office Superintendent: 2 Posts
- JE (Civil, S&T): 2 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 1 Post
- Draftsman: 1 Post
- Surveyor: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For General Manager (Civil/ Electrical) : BE/B.Tech. (Civil) or it’s equivalent (AICTE approved).
- For Manager/ Architect: Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- For PRO: candidate shall be PG/PGDMC/ Masters in Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized university in regular course.
- For AM (Finance, Civil, Admn): candidate should be Graduate. The candidate having 02 years MBA (Full time) from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute will be given preference.
- For Office Superintendent: Graduation in any discipline The candidate having Post Graduation in Human Resource Management from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. will be given preference.
- For JE (Civil, S&T): Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Legal Assistant: The candidate must be a Bachelor of Law (LLB) from a recognized university.
- For Draftsman: Candidate must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute recognized by Govt. and post qualification experience in Auto CAD & designing of large infrastructure projects/Railways /Metro Rails.
- For Surveyor: Candidate must possess ITI/Diploma in AutoCAD in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute recognized by Govt. and should have handled all latest equipment’s independently and carried out survey works in large infrastructure projects.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per UKMRC Rules.
Selection Method : Written Examination & Personal Interview.
UKMRC Govt Job Location : Uttarakhand
How to Apply: The applications must be sent through speed post/courier/by hand.
Applications in a sealed envelope superscripted as “Name for the post of ————–” should reach in the office of:-
To, Company Secretary, Uttarakhand Metro Rail, Urban Infrastructure and Building Construction Corporation Limited (UKMRC). 4th Floor, SCI Tower, Opposite Mahindra Showroom,
Haridwar Bye Pass Road, Ajabpur, Dehradun–248121, Uttarakhand.
The applications should reach the above address Latest by: 14/01/2021 (5 PM).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 14-01-2021
More Details For job information click below link :