UAS Bangalore Recruitment 2020 for 34 Field Assistant, Assistant and Other Posts
UAS Bangalore Recruitment 2020 . University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (UAS Bangalore) invited applications for the recruitment of 34 Field Assistant, Assistant and Other vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 28 January 2020.
Tags : Field Assistant, Assistant and Other
Jobs Opportunity in UAS Bangalore Recruitment 2020 for 34 Field Assistant, Assistant and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Junior Engineer: 04 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Assistant: 04 Posts
- Field Assistant: 09 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
- Tractor Driver: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Care Taker: 02 Posts
- Electric wireman: 01 Post
- Assistant cook cum Caretaker: 02 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): (a) Must have passed diploma in civil Engineering of 3 years duration as the case may be from a recognized Polytechnic. (b) Must pass Accounts higher within a period of 2 years after his appointment. The increments will not be released till the passing of Accounts Higher examination.
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical): (a) Must have passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering of 3 years duration as the case may be from a recognized Poy1echnic. (b) Must pass Accounts higher within a period of 2 years after hi appointment. The increments will not be released till the passing of Accounts Higher examination.
- For Junior Engineer (Automobile): (a) Must possess a diploma automobile engineering of three years duration (b) Must have experience of not less than two years in Automobile workshop of a reputed firm or statutory body (c) Must possess a light vehicle driving license.
- For Stenographer: (a) A degree of a recognized University. (b) should have passed senior Typewriting in English and Kannada and senior shorthand examination in English conducted by the Board of Commercial Examination of GOk (c) should hove good command in English and Kannada. (d) should have at least three years of experience as stenographer in an office of Government or statutory bodies including handling of files. (e) Pass in Kannada shorthand is a desirable qualification.
- For Assistant: Must Possess a degree of a recognized University.
- For Field Assistant: SSLC with 9 months training course offered by the department of Agriculture/2 years service in the University as Field Assistant.
- For Laboratory Assistant: SSLC with 9 months training course offered by the department of Agriculture/2 years service in the university as Laboratory Assistant.
- For Tractor Driver: (a) Must have passed 7 Standard. (b) should have a Tractor driving license. (C) Must have experience of not less than two years as Tractor driver. (d) Must have good physique and good record of reliability and active habits.
- For Pharmacist: (a) Must have passed SSLC. (b) Must have a diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 3 years experience in Government hospital or with a registered Medical Practitioner.
- For Care Taker: (a) Must be a Literate. (b) Minimum of 1o years of experience in the line of Govt. Guest House/university Hostels or Private Organization on with good knowledge of preparing vegetarian and western Style of food.(c) Fluency to talk in English and Kannada is essential.
- For Electric wireman: (a) Must have passed SSLC. (b) Must have passed a certificate course of not less than two years in electrical wiring from ITI. (c) Must have experience of not less than two years as Electrical wireman in the Government or Statutory body.
- For Assistant cook cum Caretaker: (a) Must be a literate (b) Must hove cooking experience of five years en the University or any hostels. (C) Must possess good health and clean habits.
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
UAS Govt Job Location : Bengaluru ( Karnataka )
How to Apply: Filled in applications together with allied enclosures should be submitted in on envelope, superscribing on it, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ” to THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, GKVK, BENGALURU-560065 on or before 28-01-2020.The filled in applications must accompany the prescribed fee of Rs.600/- for GM, Rs.300/- for Cat- 2A,2B,3A,3B in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “The Comptroller, UAS, Bangalore”.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 28.01.2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : https://www.uasbangalore.edu.in/images/attachments/home/Academicevents/371j-h-k-posts-notification-dated-30-12-2019.pdf