TNPSC Civil Judge Examination Syllabus 2019, Download Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme ,Syllabus @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 , 176 Civil Juge Vacancies Syllabus 2019 , Download Tamil Nadu PSC (TNPSC) 176 Civil Judge Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Syllabus 2019 : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Housing Finance Limited Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website www.tnpsc.gov.in For Recruitment of 300 Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Vacancies through Examination . All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for LIC HFL Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in LIC HFL 300 Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Syllabus & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —->LIC HFL Online Recruitment
TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Syllabus 2019
Name of Organization : Tamil Nadu PSC (TNPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 176 Posts
Name of Posts: Civil Judge Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Online Examination & interview .
Selection Procedure : (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination, (ii) Main Examination; and (iii) Viva–Voce Test.
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)(OMR METHOD)
|Minimum Marks for a pass|
|3 hours||100||30 Marks||35 Marks||40 Marks|
b) SCHEME OF PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:
The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing 100 multiple choice questions based on the syllabus given below. It will be conducted in the forenoon session. The papers will be set in both English and Tamil and each question shall carry one mark; and, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The duration of the Preliminary Examination will be three hours. The Preliminary Examination is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates and the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
c) SYLLABUS FOR THE PRELIMIARY EXAMINATION
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Constitution of India
- The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960 and Tamil Nadu
Regulation of Rights and Responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil
Nadu Act 42 of 2017)
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Acts
- The Criminal Minor Acts (including Information Technology Act, 2000; The
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012).
- General Knowledge (Degree standard),
- Test of Reasoning and Mental ability (S.S.L.C. standard).
(B) MAIN EXAMINATION (DESCRIPTIVE TYPE):-
|Minimum Marks for a pass in|
|1.Translation Paper||3 hours||100||30%||35%||40%|
|2.Law Paper-I||3 hours||100|
|3.Law Paper-II||3 hours||100|
|4.Law Paper-III||3 hours||100|
|VIVA-VOCE TEST||–||60||18 (for all categories of|
SYLLABUS FOR THE MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION
(i) Translation Paper: Translation of passages from English to Tamil and from Tamil to English. The passages will be from Pleadings, Depositions, Orders, Judgments and Documents.
(ii) Law Paper – I: The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India (as Amended).
(iii) Law Paper – II: Framing of Issues and Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
(iv) Law Paper –III: Framing of charges and Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
(i) The question papers on Law Papers I, II and III will be set both in Tamil and English. Except the Translation paper all other papers shall be answered by the candidates either in English or Tamil, but not partly in Tamil or in any other
language. Answer sheets written partly in English and partly in Tamil will not be evaluated but will be invalidated.
(ii) The candidate should appear for all the four papers in the Main Written Examination for his answer sheets to be evaluated and in case the candidate absents himself for one or more papers, the papers attended will not be evaluated.
(iii) The candidate who has secured less than the minimum marks prescribed for each paper in the Main Examination shall not be eligible for Viva Voce Test.
(iv) The candidate shall strictly adhere to the instructions given while appearing for the Preliminary and Main Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In case of any deviation, the answer sheets of the candidates concerned will be invalidated.
(viii) Candidates for Viva-Voce test will be shortlisted from the successful candidates in the Main written examination in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 with reference to the number of vacancies as specified in “Instructions to Applicants” under the heading “Procedure of Selection” .
(C) VIVA-VOCE TEST
Viva-voce test shall be for sixty (60) marks and candidates of all categories shall obtain minimum 18 marks for a pass in the Viva-voice
1. The object of viva-voce test is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre by judging the mental alertness, general knowledge, knowledge of law, grasp of procedural laws and principles of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character, suitability and intellectual depth, the like of the candidate, his/her tact and ability to handle various situations in the
Court, Administrative and Management Skills.
2. Candidates of all categories who have obtained the minimum pass mark 18 in the viva-voce test alone are eligible for being considered for the selection.
3. The marks secured by a candidate in the Viva Voce Test shall be added to the total marks secured by him/her in the Main examination.
4. Since „Character‟ and „Suitability‟ of a Candidate are of utmost importance for
5. being considered, for appointment to the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Services as Civil Judge, the character and suitability of the candidate would be enquired into and verified by the Competent Authority.