TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION TNPSC invites online applications for recruitment of 24 Assistant Professor Vacancies in the Tamil Nadu Medical Service. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 14-12-2022
Tags : TNPSC Assistant Professor Online Application Form 2022
Jobs Opportunity in Tamil Nadu PSC TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 24 Assistant Professor Vacancies @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Job Details :
- Assistant Professor : 24 Posts
TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Must possess a degree of M.A or B.A (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) in Psychology or Post graduate diploma or degree in Clinical Psychology or a diploma in Clinical Psychology; and (ii) A Post-graduate diploma in Medical and Social Psychology of the All India Institute of Mental Health, Bangalore or diploma in Medical and Social Psychology Part II of the Bangalore University or any other recognised university.
Nationality : Indian
TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
as per published in advertisement .
TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure :
CBT , Interview and Record .
TNPSC Govt Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.200/-
How to Apply TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in on or before 14-12-2022
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.12.2022
- Date and Time of Written Examination : 14/03/2023