TGUGCET 2019 Apply online for Admission in to 1st year Degree Course for the Academic Year 2019-20
TGUGCET 2019 . Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies Filled in online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses. (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women & TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2019-20 .The, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online form 08 May 2019 to 16 May 2019.
Tags : TGUGCET 2019
Jobs Opportunity in TGUGCET 2019 Apply online for Admission in to 1st year Degree Course for the Academic Year 2019-20
Job Details :
- TGUGCET Entrance Examination 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination (with 40% or more marks) including vocational courses held in March, 2019 / 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Students who are appearing for advanced supplementary examinations of intermediate to be held in May/June 2019 are also eligible to apply. However they will be considered for admission only if they pass in Intermediate examinations.
- Students whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (in case of rural areas) Rs. 2,00,000/- (in case of urban areas) are eligible.
Nationality : Indian
TGUGCET-2019 Entrance Examination to be conducted:
Test will be conducted as per intermediate syllabus of General English & optional subjects that the candidate pursued in Intermediate. Test will be conducted for 120 Marks @30 marks each in the four subjects. Question Paper will be objective type multiple choice both in English & Telugu. Answers should be marked on OMR Sheets
Paper – I: (Test 1 to 5) will be in one session (Morning 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM) of 2 ½ hours duration in the four subjects i.e., General English and three optional that the candidate pursued at Intermediate level.
|Test to be|
|Subject wise marks|
(Total 120 marks)
|Eligibility for Admission in to Degree Course|
|English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry – 30 Marks each||B.Sc (MPC & all other physical sciences courses), B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|RN:||Test-2: EBZC||English, Botany, Zoology & Chemistry – 30 Marks each||B.Sc (BZC & all other life sciences courses), B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|MEC||Test — 3: EMAC||English, Maths, Accounts, &|
Commerce — 30 Marks each
|B.Sc (Maths, Statistics & Computers) B.Sc (Maths, Economics & Statistics), B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|CEC||Test — 4: ECEC||English, Economics, Accounts’ & Commerce — 30 Marks each||B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|HEC||Test — 5: EHEC||English, History, Economics, & Civics — 30 Marks each||B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|Others/ Vocational I Any one of the S tests|
Paper – II: The students (Women with a minimum height of 152 cms) who want to seek admission in Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College – Bhongir @ Bibinagar have to appear for a Test – 6 – MRG (Maths-20 Marks, Reasoning Ability-20 Marks & General Awareness-20 Marks) 1 ½ hours duration (2:30 pm to 4:00 pm).
TGUGCET Location : Telangana
Application Fee : The candidate after satisfying his/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 350/- if the candidate wants to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir) through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 08-05-2019 to 22-05-2019 to enable to submit application through online
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply only through Official TGUGCET Website https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in from 08-05-2019 to 22-05-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22-05-2019,
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://tgugcet.cgg.gov.in/Documentscm/TGUGCET/18112_docs_TGUGCET2019/circulars/18112_1920_tgugcet2019_noti.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://tgugcet.cgg.gov.in/home2004bwyla5.rps