Surajpur District Recruitment 2019 for 14 Manager, Social Worker and Other Posts @ surajpur.nic.in
Surajpur District Recruitment 2019 . Surajpur District invites application for the recruitment of 14 Manager, Social Worker and Other vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 11 November 2019.
Tags : Manager, Social Worker and Other
Jobs Opportunity in Surajpur District Recruitment 2019 for 14 Manager, Social Worker and Other Posts @ surajpur.nic.in
Job Details :
- Audiologist: 01 Post
- Tech Assistant-Audiometric: 01 Post
- Nursing Officer: 01 Post
- Block Manager-Account: 01 Post
- District Manager-Data: 01 Post
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
- ANM: 01 Post
- Block Manager-Data: 01 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Technician: 01 Post
- Technician Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Nursing Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Audiologist: Bachelor of Audiology and speech language pathology (BASLP)/B.Sc. (speech and hearing from) from RCI Recognized.
- For Tech Assistant-Audiometric: Diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) (Recognized by RCI).
- For Nursing Officer: B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) From at Institution Recognized by Council of India. Two Years Experience of working in Hospital.
- For Block Manager-Account: B.Com minimum 55% or Recognized university in PGDCA & Knowledge of tally compulsory.
- For District Manager-Data (IDSP): B.Tech/B.E in CS/IT/Electronics(Regular) or Post Graduate Qualification In Computer Science (Regular).
- For Secretarial Assistant: 12th class passed with at least 1 year diploma in computer Application.
- For ANM (RBSK): 12th class passed ANM passed, NC Affiliated training center and live registration in Chhattisgarh nursing registration counciling.
- For Block Manager-Data: Graduate 55% + PGDCA/BCA 55%
- For Junior Secretariat Assistant: 12th class passed with at least one year diploma in computer application.
- For Social Worker: (i) M. Phil PSW, Psychiatric Social work (Preference-1). (ii) Master in Psychiatric Social work (Regular) at least 2 years experience of working in psychiatric hospital in desirable (Preference-2). (iii) Master In social worker (Regular).
- For Operation Theatre Technician: 12th class passed with Biology, chemistry and Physics OT Technician Paramedical Course and Live Registration by C.G. Paramedical Council.
- For Technician Assistant: PG Degree Diploma in Psychology/Counseling/health Education/Mass communication/social Science.
- For Senior Nursing Officer: M.Sc. Psychiatric Nursing (Regular) (Preference-1) or 2) B.Sc. Nursing with Post Graduate Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing From institution recognized by Nursing Council of India. (Regular) (Preference-2) At least 1 year Experience of working in Psychiatric Hospital is desirable. 3) B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) (Preference-3) At least 2 years 2 years of experience of working in psychiatry/mental health institution/Hospital.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview .
Govt Job Location : Surajpur ( Chhattisgarh )
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website on or before 11 November 2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 11.11.2019.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s345645a27c4f1adc8a7a835976064a86d/uploads/2019/10/2019102256.pdf