State Health Society, Delhi Recruitment 2019 For 59 District Quality Assurance Coordinator, Accounts Asst, MO & Other Posts at delhi.gov.in
State Health Society, Delhi Recruitment 2019. State Health Society, Delhi invites application for the recruitment of 59 District Quality Assurance Coordinator, Accounts Asst, MO & Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before on 14 February 2019 at 4 p.m
Tags : District Quality Assurance Coordinator, Accounts Asst, MO & Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in State Health Society, Delhi Recruitment 2019 For 59 District Quality Assurance Coordinator, Accounts Asst, MO & Other Posts at delhi.gov.in
Job Details :
- Quality Assurance Consultant : 01 Post
- District Quality Assurance Coordinator : 11 Post
- State Consultant (Quality Monitoring) : 01 Post
- M&E Officer : 02 Post
- State MIS Expert : 01 Post
- District ASHA Coordinator : 03 Post
- Data Analyst : 03 Post
- Establishment Clerk/ Administrative Assistant : 02 Post
- Steno/Secretarial Assistant : 03 Post
- Biomedical Engineer : 04 Post
- Adolescent Health Consultant : 01 POost
- Legal Consultant (PNDT) : 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant : 09 Post
- Accounts Manager : 01 Post
- Public Health Nurse : 01 Post
- Veterinary Consultant : 01 Post
- Medical Officer : 08 Post
- Medical Lecturer : 01 Post
- Microbiologist : 04 Post
- Epidemiologist : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Quality Assurance Consultant : MBBS/ Dental / AYUSH/ Nursing graduate 2. Masters in Hospital administration / Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent)
- For District Quality Assurance Coordinator : MBBS/ Dental /AYUSH / Nursing graduate 2. Masters in Hospital administration / Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent)
- For State Consultant (Quality Monitoring) : Post graduate degree / advance qualification in Statistics. 2. Specialization in Biostatistics / Masters in Health Informatics (MBA health informatics) / Masters in epidemiology (MPH epidemiology).
- For M&E Officer : MBBS.
- For State MIS Expert : Post-graduation in health management / public health / Statistics / information technology / Health Informatics / any relevant area. At least 2 years of work experience of Health data management and analysis
- For District ASHA Coordinator : Master’s degree in social work or any of the social sciences 2. At least 2 years experience in management / coordinator of community health programmes or community mobilization or related field activities with a minimum of 1 year in health sector
- For Data Analyst : Bachelors Degree 2. Certificate course in Data Management or Data Analysis OR Two year experience in data management / MIS in a reputed institute / organization. Check advertisement link below for complete educational info.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement .
Selection Process: written test & interview .
Application Fee : Nil
Govt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply: Last date for receiving of application at SPMU, 6th Floor, B wing, Vikas Bhawan-II, Civil Lines, Delhi110054 on 14 February 2019 at 4 p.m.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 14.02.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/760d9d80488b5f0f89808de5cf4efbca/WADSHM.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-382874882