SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Examination Syllabus 2022, Download Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme ,Previous Paper @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Examination Syllabus 2022, Stenographer Grade C and D Vacancies Syllabus 2022 , Download SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme, at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination Syllabus 2022 : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website www.ssc.nic.in For Recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group ‘B’, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/Organizations in the Government of India Vacancies through Open competitive Examination . All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination Syllabus 2022 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question Papers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —-> SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examiation Recruitment 2022
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination Syllabus 2022
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
Number of Vacancies: Not Specified Posts
Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade C (Group ‘B’, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Computer Based Examination) and Skill Test .
Selection Procedure : The selection process will comprise of Computer Based Examination) and Skill Test .
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
The details of computer based examination are mentioned below:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
(2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe as per Para-7 (a) and 7
|100||(b) above) 100|
Note : —
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Mode Examination:
General Intelligence & Reasoning:It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and
Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
(c) For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability opting for scribe there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning/ General Awareness Paper.
English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability, would also be tested.
Skill Test in Stenography: The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination for the
next stage will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows
|Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in|
minutes) for the
candidates who are
allowed use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|4||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
- Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments. Candidates have to work as English/ Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of candidate during the examination.
- The Skill Test will be held at the Commission‟s Regional/ Sub Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
i. UR: 30%
ii. OBC/ EWS: 25%
iii. All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
- In the online application form, candidate will have to indicate the posts for which they are applying i.e. Stenographer Grade „C‟ or Stenographer Grade „D‟ or the both.
- Based on the marks scored in the Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in the Skill Test(s) for the post(s) they have applied for.
- Skill Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature. The Commission will fix categorywise qualifying standard in the Skill Test for each post. The candidates who qualify the Skill Test will be considered for final selection on basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination.