SSC Multi Tasking Staff ( Non Tech ) Examination Syllabus 2019, Download Exam Pattern ,Syllabus @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Examination Syllabus 2019 , 10000 MTS Vacancies Syllabus 2019 , Download Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS )Examination Syllabus 2019 : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website www.ssc.nic.in For Recruitment of 10000 Vacancies through This Examination. All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Syllabus 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —-> Latest SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Recruitment 2019
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Examination Syllabus 2019
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC)
Number of Vacancies: 10000 Posts
Name of Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: CBT & Viva Test.
Selection Procedure : examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type):
(Not in sequence)
|Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||General English||25125||90 Minutes (120 Minutes for candidates
eligible for scribes as per pars 8.1 and
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
|Short Essay/Letter in
English or in any language
included in the 8th
schedule of the
|50||30 minutes (40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2).|
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Paper-I):
- Questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably. Questions on General Awareness will be also of similar standard.
- English Language: Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline
- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the Paper.
Paper-II: The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution as given in Annexure-XIV, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter.
Our Team covers all syllabus in details . we Hope our reader clear understand the structure, marking scheme & exam pattern for this Exam