SSC JE Answer Key 2019 Released, Check SSC JE Objection Link Here at ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 Released : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) Recently Released Junior Engineer Vacancy Tentative Answer Key & answer Challenge for the exam & Objections . All Appeared Candidates can download or Check SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy Answer KEys online at SSC Online website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in . Staff Selection Commission is Hiring Junior Engineer vacancies through (JE) Examination 2018 . Selection will be based on computer based examination & Skill Test. The Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil,
Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) was held from 23.09.2019 to 27.09.2019 at different centres all over the country. Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be
submitted online from 14.10.2019 (12:00 AN) to 17.10.2019 (12:00 AN) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. The Final Answer Keys & Objection Raising process for the exam will be uploaded on the SSC website . All Appeared Candidates Can Check SSC JE Vacancy Final Answer keys at official Website or our team provided link & Steps to Download Exam Result 2019 at Below.
Click here —>Sarkari Naukri in Bank
SSC JE Recruitment Details
SSC Recruitment 2019 . Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer Vacancies Through (JE) Examination 2018 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 01-02-2019 to 25-02-2019
Tags : Junior Engineer (JE) Examination 2018
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (JE) Examination 2018
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs Not Specified
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) : 3 years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- For Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) : 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognised institute/University/Board or equivalent; OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional-II of the institute of Surveyors (India).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in SSC Advertisement .
Selection Process: computer based examination & Skill Test.
SSC Govt Job Location : All india
- (a) Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- (b) Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- (c) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 01/02/2019 to 25/02/2019 up to 5:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25-02-2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 28-02-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): 29-12-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 Released
Name of the Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Type of Jobs : Junior Engineer
No of Vacancy : Not Specified Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Result Status : Declared
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
How To Download SSC JE Answer Key 2019 Released
- First of all appeared Candidate need to visit their official website www.ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage & Click the Current Opening Notification link
- Click on admit card link
- Enter the necessary details like Registration id , DOB etc
- Pdf format of admit card opened
- Save this pdf for all future reference
Recent Published Government Jobs
- TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Tentative Answer Key 2019 Released, Check Online @ tnpsc.gov.in
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 156 Junior Legal Officer Posts at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- KVB Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Business Development Associate Vacancies at kvb.co.in
- UCIL Recruitment 2019 for 247 Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices Posts at ucil.gov.in
- Latest Govt jobs 2019 -2020 ( 2,70,200 Sarkari Naukri Jobs openings )
- Latest Railway Jobs, Recruitment 2019 (9200 Railway Vacancies Opening)
- NABARD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 91 Development Assistant Vacancies at nabard.org
- SBI Recruitment 2019, 1177 Vacancies Notified for Specialist Cadre Officers & Apprentice Post, Apply Online @sbi.co.in
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in India