SBI PO Recruitment 2022 .State Bank of India SBI invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 1673 Probationary Officer Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 22-09-2022 to 12-10-2022
Tags : SBI PO Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in State Bank Of India Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 1673 Probationary Officer Vacancies at sbi.co.in
SBI Job Details :
- Probationary Officer (PO) : 1673 Posts
SBI PO Pay Scale :
- Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments)
SBI Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2022 as per SBI Notification.
Selection Process: selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and Psychometric Test .
SBI Govt Job Location : All india
Application Fee : Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and no fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidate
How to Apply SBI : Eligible candidates can apply online only through the SBI website www.sbi.co.in or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before 12-10-2022
Important Dates to Remember :
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates : 12.10.2022
- Payment of Application Fee : 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters : 1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination : 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination : December 2022 / January 2023
- Download of Main Examination Call letter : January 2023 / February 2023
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination : January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination : February 2023
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter : February 2023 onwards
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test : February / March 2023
- Interview & Group Exercises : February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result : March 2023 onwards
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training : 1st / 2nd week of November 2022 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training : November 2022 / December 2022
More Details For job information click below link:
Is SBI PO notification 2022 out ?
What is SBI PO Age Limit ?
21 – 30 years as on 01.04.2022
How can I apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible candidates can apply online only through the SBI website www.sbi.co.in or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before 12-10-2022
How many Vacancy for SBI PO 2022 ?
A total of 1673 PO vacancies are released
What is SBI PO Exam Date ?
17 To 20 December 2022
Can Final Year students apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 ?
Yes they eligible to apply . But they need to Produce original Certificates at the time DV.