SBI 2000 Vacancy PO PET Admit Card 2019 Released : State Bank of India (SBI) Recently Released 2000 Vacancy Probationary Officer Pre-Examination Training Admit Card 2019. All Candidates who are appearing For 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies Online Exam can Download PET Call Letter Online at State Bank of India (SBI) Official Website i.e www. sbi.co.in . State Bank of India (SBI) is Hiring 2000 Massive Vacancies through Online Examination 2019. All Appearing Candidates can download PET Call Letter From 07-05-2019. All appeared Candidates can download their Admit Card/Call Letter from their official website or our team provided Steps & link to how to download Their Admit Card at below link. Candidate needs to download their admit card as soon as possible at above mentioned dates .after that link will be disabled.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Details
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 . State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 02/04/2019 TO 22/04/2019
Tags : Probationary Officer Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 2000 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Process: selection will be based on : Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, & interview.
SBI Govt Job Location : All india
APPLICATION FEE (N0n-refundable) :
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs 125/-
- General/ EWS/ OBC : Rs 750/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online only through the website www.sbi.co.in from 02/04/2019 TO 22/04/2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates : 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges : 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination : 3 rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination : 8 th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination : 1 st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination : 2 nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination : 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination : 3 rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview : 4 th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview : September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result : 2 nd week of October 2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates : 2 nd week of May 2019 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training : 4 th week of May 2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/careers/010419-Detailed-Eng-PO%202019.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposmar19/
- For All India Bank Jobs : https://www.freejobs-alert.com/bank-jobs/
Step To download SBI 2000 Vacancy PO PET Admit Card 2019
- First of all visit their official website link : : https://www.sbi.co.in
- On the homepage & Click the Current Opening Notification link
- Click on admit card link
- Enter the necessary details like Registration id , DOB etc
- Pdf format of admit card opened
- Save this pdf for all future reference
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in india