SBI Junior Associate Examination Syllabus 2020, Download SBI Exam Pattern , Marking Scheme, PDF Syllabus @ sbi.co.in
SBI Junior Associate Examination Syllabus 2020 , 8134 Junior Associate Exam Vacancies Syllabus 2020 , Download Combined Junior Associate Examination Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.sbi.co.in
SBI Junior Associate Examination Syllabus 2020 : State Bank of India ( SBI ) Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website www.sbi.co.in For Recruitment of 8134 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales Vacancies through Examination . All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for SBI Junior Associate Examination Syllabus 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page . It Huge Opportunity for the candidates to get job in Govt Banking Sector . All Candidates who are Graduates can Eligilbe to apply this SBI Vacancy. our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in SBI Junior Associate Examination & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —->Latest SBI Recruitment
SBI Junior Associate Examination Syllabus 2020
Name of Organization : State Bank of India (SBI)
Number of Vacancies: 8134 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Associate Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Written Examination and Language Test
Selection Procedure : The selection process will comprise of on-line test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|SI.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||English language||30||30||20 min.|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR for aggregate score.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged
in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
|SI.||Name of Test||No. of
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min.|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 min.|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min.|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min.|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr. 40 min.|
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Test of specified opted local language: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark
sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be
conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit
list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (Main Examination).
- i. Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- ii. Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
Our Team covers all syllabus in details . we Hope our reader clear understand the structure, marking scheme & exam pattern for this Exam