Sangrur District Court Recruitment 2020 For 20 Clerk & Stenographer Posts
Sangrur District Court Recruitment 2020 : Sangrur District Court invites applications from the eligible candidate for the post of 20 Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 15 Feb 2020
Tags : Sangrur District Court Clerk & Stenographer Application form
Jobs Opportunity in Sangrur District Court Recruitment 2020 For 20 Clerk & Stenographer Posts
Job Details :
- Clerk : 10 Post
- Stenographer : 10 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Clerk : Candidate must have possessed a Degree of B.A/B.Sc or equivalent thereto from a recognized University with Punjabi as one of the subjects in Matriculation with proficiency m Computer.
- For Stenographer : Candidate must have possessed a Degree of B.AJB.Sc or equivalent thereto from a recognized University with Punjabi as one 0fthe subjects in Matriculation. The Candidate will have to qualify the test of taking dictation in English Shorthand at the speed of 80 W.P.M and transcribe the same on computer typing at the speed of 20 WPM and having profic1ency m the operation of the computer.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Punjab Rules.
Selection Method : Test & Interview .
Govt Job Location : Punjab
How to Apply: Application on plain papers along with two recent identical passport size self attested photographs with complete bio-data and attested copies of testimonials, are invited in the office of undersigned upto 05:00 p.m. of 15.02.2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 15.02.2020.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/969%20eb.pdf