SAMBALPUR University Recruitment 2018 Apply For 42 Teaching Posts at suniv.ac.in
SAMBALPUR University Recruitment 2018 . Sambalpur University invited applications for the recruitment of 42 Professor, Reader & Lecturer Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 31 January 2018.
Tags : Teaching Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in SAMBALPUR University Recruitment 2018 Apply For 42 Teaching Posts at www.suniv.ac.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37,400- Rs. 67,000, with AGP of Rs. 10,000/-
- Post Name : Reader
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600-Rs. 39,100, with AGP of Rs. 8,000/
- Post Name : Lecturer
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15, 600-39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6,000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor: An eminent scholar with at least 55% marks at the Masters level or equivalent and with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and having published work of high quality and actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10(ten) publications in referred/peer-reviewed journals, and as books and/or research/policy papers.
- For Reader: Good academic record with a Doctoral Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- For Lecturer: Good academic record as defined by the university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement .
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written Test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in The prescribed application form and other information can be downloaded from the Sambalpur University website www.suniv.ac.in. The filled-in application form signed by the candidates must be submitted along with a Bank Challan of Rs.700/- (Rs.350 for ST, SC and Women) drawn in favour of the ‘Comptroller of Finance, Sambalpur University’, payable at State Bank of India, Jyoti Vihar Branch, Burla, Odisha in SBI Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Power Jyoti A/C No. 34139360373. Applications without the Bank Challan shall not be considered. The ‘University Copy’ of the Challan should be attached with the application. No fee for PWD Candidates. Candidates are required to submit seven copies of filled-in Application forms and summary Sheets in the prescribed format with seven sets of self attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets, research publications and other documents. However, one set of application form along with a set of attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets and published articles, etc. shall be submitted through Speed Post/ Regd. Post must reach the Registrar on or before 31-01-2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last date for submission of Application: 31.01.2018
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.suniv.ac.in/docs/DetailedAdvtTeachingPost.pdf
- Application Form Link : https://www.suniv.ac.in/docs/Application-format.pdf
- Challan Form : https://www.suniv.ac.in/docs/Challan-Form-Teaching-Post.pdf