SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 148 Executive & Non Executive Posts
SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 . SAIL RMD invites online Application for the post of 148 Executive & Non Executive Vacancy .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 31 December 2019.
Tags : Sail RMD Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 148 Executive & Non Executive Posts at www.sailcareers.com
Job Details :
- Medical Officer [Dental] : 01 Post
Non Executive Cadres
- Mining Foreman : 40 Posts
- Mining Mate : 51 Posts
- Surveyor (Mines) : 09 Posts
- Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) Electrical : 13 Posts
- Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) Chemical : 04 Posts
- Attendant Cum Technician (Trainee) (HMV) [ACTT-HMV] : 20 Posts
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer (Dental), E-1 : BDS from a university/ Institute recognized by Dental Council of India with
minimum 65% aggregate marks and with 01 year post qualification experience
- For Mining Foreman, S-3 : Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt.
recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates [40% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates] with valid Mines Foreman Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR, 1961 (For metalliferous Mines) with 01 year post qualification experience in relevant field
- For Mining Mate, S-1 : Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency from DGMS
under MMR, 1961 (For metalliferous Mines) with 1 (one) year post qualification experience in relevant field.
- For Surveyor (Mines), S-3 : Matriculation and 03 years full time Diploma in Mining & Mines’ Surveying from
a Govt. recognized institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks and possessing valid Mines Surveyor’s certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR (For metalliferous Mines) and having one year post qualification experience in relevant field.
- For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), S-3* : Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma from a Govt. recognised Institute in the discipline of in Electrical**/ Chemical Engg. with minimum 50% aggregate marks
for General/OBC/EWS candidates [40% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates]
- For Attendant-cum- Technician (Trainee) [HMV], S-1* : Matriculation with valid relevant Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence or equivalent to operate heavy Earth Moving/ Mining Equipment and having at least one year experience in operation of Earth Moving/ Mining Equipment
- For Nursing Sister (Trainee), S-3* : B.Sc(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India or 10+2/Intermediate in Science with regular Diploma of minimum 03(three) years duration in General Nursing & Midwifery from Govt. recognized institution with minimum 50% aggregate marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates [40% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates] and with valid registration in Nursing council of
India/States and with 1 year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital after registration
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per govt. norms
Selection Process: Selection will be through written examination and interview.
Sail Govt Job Location : Kolkata ( West Bengal )
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in on or before 31 December 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For submission of Online Application Form : 31 December 2019.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.sailcareers.com/media/uploads/ADVERTISEMENT_FOR_148_POSTS.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://www.sailcareers.com/job-openings/