RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 307 Clerk,Station Master, Engineer & Various Posts at rrcjaipur.in
RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 . Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur invites application for the recruitment of 307 Clerk,Station Master, Engineer & Various other Posts. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 13-09-2017 to 12.10.2017
Tags : Clerk,Station Master, Engineer vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 307 Clerk,Station Master, Engineer & Various Posts at www.rrcjaipur.in
Job Details :
- Clerk Cum Typist -11 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot -159 Posts
- Technician (Signal) -13 Posts
- Ticket Examiner -10 Posts
- Commercial Clerk -2 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) -1 Post
- Pharmacist (Medical) -1 Post
- Goods Guard -47 Posts
- Station Master -57 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal) -2 Posts
- Junior Engineer – (P.Way) -3 Posts
- Staff Nurse -1 post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification :
- For Clerk cum Typist: 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% and Typing speed should be 30 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Hindi.
- For Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation and ITI certificate in the relevant trade or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobiles Engineering.
- For Technician (Signal): Matriculation and ITI certificate in Electrician, Electrical Fitter, Wireman, Electronics, IT, TV & Radio, Instrumentation, Computer, Computer Networking, Data Networking or 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering in the concerned trades.
- For Ticket Examiner: 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50%.
- For Commercial Clerk: 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50%.
- For Stenographer (Hindi): 10+2 or equivalent with dictation speed of 80 words per minute.
- For Pharmacist (Medical): 10+2 in Science or Its equivalent wit 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and should be registered with PCI or State Pharmacy Council.
- For Goods Guard: Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- For Station Master: Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- For Junior Engineer: Three year Diploma in the relevant trade form a recognised institute.
- for Staff Nurse: B.Sc (Nursing) or equivalent qualification.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Process: Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Exam .
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online at web portal www.rrcjaipur.in from 13-09-2017 to 12.10.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.10.2017
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://rrc.onlinerecruit.net/Home.aspx