RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 588 Apprentice Vacancies at rrcbbs.org.in
RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 . EAST COAST RAILWAY, RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, BHUBANESWAR Bhubaneswar, Odisha invites online application for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 17-06-2017
Tags : Apprentice Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 588 Apprentice Vacancies at www.rrcbbs.org.in
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 588 post
- Pay Scale : Rs As per extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to time
1. Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bubaneswar: 97 Posts
2. Khurda Road Division: 30 Posts
3. Waltair Division: 461 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification : candidate must have passed 10 th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Nationality : Indian
Age limit : 15 – 24 years as on 17-06-2017 . Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Selection Method : merit list.
Application Fee : Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc. by providing information as asked on the system. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How To Apply : Eligible Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in on or before 17-06-2017
HELP DESK For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, call on 0120-4055022 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays). For any Technical issues on the Online Application, you may send an email to email@example.com
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online application : 17.06.2017
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.rrcbbs.org.in/Notification%20Act%20apprentice_Final.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in/