RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 1937 Paramedical Posts
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment 2019 . Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites online application for the recruitment of 1937 Paramedical vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 04-03-2019 to 02-04-2019
Tags : Paramedical Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 1937 Paramedical Posts
Job Details :
Total Vacancies : 1937
- Dietician- 04 posts
- Staff Nurse- 1109 Posts
- Dental Hygienist- 05 Posts
- Dialysis Technician- 20 Posts
- Extension Educator- 11 Posts
- Health and Malaria Inspector grade-III- 289 Posts
- Lab Superintendent grade-III- 25 Posts
- Optometrist- 06 Posts
- Perfuseonist- 01 Post
- Physiotherapist- 21 Posts
- Pharmacist- 277 Posts
- Radiographer- 61 Posts
- Speech Therapist- 01 Post s
- ECG Technician- 23 Posts
- Lady Health Visitor- 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade II- 82 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Dietician : B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- For Staff Nurse : Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing).
- For Dental Hygienist : Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent AND (b) Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India AND (c) Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist AND (d) Two years experience as Dental Hygienist.
- For Dialysis Technician : B.Sc., plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded).
- Fro Extension Educator : Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- For Health and Malaria Inspector grade-III : B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus (a) One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- For Lab Superintendent grade-III : B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or eqivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqyivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- For Optometrist : B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration). The candidate should have Registration with the concerned Council / Licensing body.
- For Perfuseonist : B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR) B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician in Reputed Recognised Hospital.
- For Physiotherapist : Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and (ii) Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds
- For Pharmacist : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948 .
- For Radiographer : 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Insitute. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- For Speech Therapist : B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and(ii) 2 years experience in the related field.
- For ECG Technician : 10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
- For Lady Health Visitor : 12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- For Lab Assistant Grade II : 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with ) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technicial Board of State
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per RRB Rules.
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test(s), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Application Fee :
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No. 2. : RS 500/
- For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class : Rs 250
RRC Govt Job Location : All india
HOW TO APPLY : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the concerned RRB website from 04.03.2019 to 02.04.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.04.2019 at at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing of offline payment : 04-04-2019
- Closing of online payment : 05-04-2019 at 22.00 hrs
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects : 07-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs
- Computer Based Test (CBT) : Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/images/CEN_02_2019_Paramedical_Eng.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://ahmedabad.rrbregonline.org/