RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Faculty Posts @ rgniyd.gov.in
RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) invites online application for the recruitment of Faculty vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 10 August 2020.
Tags : RGNIYD Faculty Online Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Faculty Posts @ rgniyd.gov.in
Job Details :
- Applied Psychology: 02 Posts
- Social Work: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Master degree with 55% marks in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- PhD degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and ARWU(Academic Ranking of World Universities) of the Shanghai (Shanghai Jiao Tong University).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules
METHOD OF SELECTION: Interview .
Govt Job Location : Tamil Nadu
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through http://www.rgniyd.gov.in/on or before 10 August 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 10-08-2020
More Details For job information click below link :