Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 for 143 Junior Clerk & Other Vacancies at rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 . Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat recruitment cell invites online application from eligible Indian citizens for the recruitment of 143 Junior Clerk Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Junior Parliamentary Reporter, Senior Executive, Research Assistant, Stenographer, Security Assistant, Junior Library Assistant, Junior Clerk, Translator, Junior Proof Reader and Staff Car Driver.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online form 18.07.2017 to 29.08.2017
Tags : Junior Clerk & Other
Jobs Opportunity in Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 for 143 Junior Clerk & Other Vacancies at www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Job Details :
Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: 04 Posts
- English/ Hindi: 01 Post
- Assamese: 01 Post
- Marathi: 01 Post
- Urdu: 01 Post
Junior Parliamentary Reporter: 08 Posts
- Hindi: 04 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant: 23 Posts
Research Assistant: 08 Posts
Stenographer (English): 06 Posts
Security Assistant Gr. II: 16 Posts
Junior Library Assistant: 02 Posts
Junior Clerk: 33 Posts
- English: 30 Posts
- Hindi: 02 Posts
- Urdu: 01 Post
Translator: 28 Posts
Junior Proof Reader: 13 Posts
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade): 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi) Post : Candidate should possess Master’s degree in English with medium of Hindi Language upto degree level or Master’s degree in Hindi with medium of English Language upto degree level.
- For Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese) Post: Master’s degree in any discipline with Assamese up to degree level.
- For Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi) Post : Master’s degree in any discipline with Marathi upto degree level.
- For Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu) Post : Master’s degree in any discipline with Urdu upto degree level.
- For Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi, English), Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant, Security Assistant Gr. II Post : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For Research Assistant Post: Masters Degree in any discipline or bachelors degree in any discipline with Law degree.Eligibility for Stenographer (English): Graduation and possessing minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English.
- For Junior Library Assistant Post: Bachelor’s degree in Library Science.
- For Junior Clerk (English, Hindi, Urdu): Graduate
- For Translator Post : Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level; or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level.
- For Junior Proof Reader Post : Bachelor’s degree with English or Hindi as a subject.
- For Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post : Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as Govt of india rules
Application Fee:Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for Bank charges through challan deposited at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview
How To Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rajyasabha.nic.in on or before 29 August 2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of online Application : 29-08-2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://rajyasabha.nic.in/rsnew/rss_recruitment/advertisement_1_2016.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://rajyasabha.asrb2014.org/