Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Examination Syllabus 2023, 277 Steno Vacancies Syllabus 2023, Download Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Examination Syllabus 2023 : Rajasthan High Court Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website https://hcraj.nic.in For Recruitment of 277 Stenographer Vacancies. All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2023 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in Rajasthan High Court Examination & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —-> Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Examination Syllabus 2023
Name of Organization : Rajasthan High Court
Number of Vacancies: 277 Posts
Name of Posts: Stenographer
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Written Exam & interview
Selection Procedure : The selection process will comprise of
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
Official Website : https://hcraj.nic.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
Competitive Examination for the posts of Stenographers Grade-III/Stenographers Grade-II shall consist of the subject given in two alternative Groups A and B. A candidate shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily :-
(Method of Conducting Shorthand Test) :–
- Before dictating the final Shorthand passage to the candidates, a trial passage containing 200-250 words shall be dictated at the same speed at which the final passage is intended to be dictated. The trial passage need not be transcribed and will not be taken into account while marking.
- After a lapse of two three minutes, of the dictation of trial passage, the final passage shall be dictated by the same person keeping in view the uniformity of speed which can be achieved by marking the passage after every 80-100 words as the case may be.
- After the final passage is dictated, five minutes time shall be allowed to the candidates for reading the dictated passage.
- The candidates shall be required to transcribe the passage on Computer.
(Method of Conducting Speed & Efficiency Test) :
- The language of Speed & Efficiency Test shall be same as the language of Shorthand Test.
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- Minimum Speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. iv. Efficiency Test may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.
Our Team covers all syllabus in details . we Hope our reader clear understand the structure, marking scheme & exam pattern for this Exam