Punjab & Sind Bank 168 SO Exam Admit Card 2019 Released,Download Link for Specialist Officers Online Exam Call Letter here @ psbindia.com
Punjab & Sind Bank 168 SO Vacancy Exam Admit Card 2019 Released : Finally Candidates Wait is Over. Punjab & Sind Bank Recently Released 168 Specialist Officer Vacancy Online Exam Admit Card 2019. All Candidates who are appearing For Punjab & Sind Bank 168 Specialist Officer Vacancies Online Examination can Download Exam Call Letter Online at Punjab & Sind Bank Official Website i.e https://www.psbindia.com. Punjab & Sind Bank Hiring 168 vacancies through This Online Examination .Selection Will be done on the basis of Online Exam and Interview. Punjab & Sind Bank SO Exam 2019 has been scheduled to be held on 30 November 2019 in at different exam centres . Total duration of examination is 120 minutes.All appeared Candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket from their official website or our team provided Steps & link to how to download Their Admit Card at below link. Candidate needs to download their admit card as soon as possible at above mentioned dates .after that link will be disabled.
Click here —>All India Govt Jobs
Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment Details
Punjab and Sind Bank SO Recruitment 2019 . Punjab & Sind Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications for the recruitment of 168 Specialist Officer Posts. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 10-10-2019
Tags : Punjab and Sind Bank Specialist Officer ( SO ) Online Form 2019
Jobs Opportunity in Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 For Clerk Vacancy at psbindia.com
Job Details :
- AGM Law – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV) – 1 Post
- Law Manager: 10 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer: – 1 Post
- Security Officer: 15 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 50 Posts
- Chartered Accountants: 50 Posts
- IT Programmer/Software Developer: 30 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS I): 5 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil): 2 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For AGM Law: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and must be in Scale IV (CM) and have at least 10 years of experience as Law Officer in Public Sector Bank in the Legal Department out of which at least 3 years’ combined experience as Scale III and Scale IV, with minimum experience of 1 year is mandatory in Scale IV i.e. as CM.
- For Company Secretary : Graduation from recognized institution/ university and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 6 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry. OR Minimum 8 years’ experience as a practicing CS with exposure to investor relations, Secretarial matters and Statutory Compliances etc.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari : PR Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR A graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry OR Minimum 12 years’ experience in relative field at a senior position.
- For Law Manager : Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a reputed Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular.
- For Fire Safety Officer : B.E (Fire Engineering)/ B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur. Minimum 5 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
- For Security Officer : Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Minimum 5 years of Experience as Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army (Captain)/Navy (Lieutenant)/Air Force (Flight Lieutenant).
- For Agriculture Field Officer : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Minimum six months experience of rural Banking in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Cooperative Bank or worked as Business Correspondent or worked in NGO related to agriculture and allied activities or any relevant experience etc.
- For Chartered Accountant : Qualified Chartered Accountant
- For Software Developer / IT Programmer : 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application, Information Technology with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Experience: Minimum one year experience in the field of Software development or Programming or Program Analyst etc.
- For Rajbhasha Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Pt graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Experience: Minimum one year experience in relevant field like academic, administrative etc.
- For Technical Officer Civil : Degree in Civil Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA –
- For Technical Officer : Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
Nationality : Indian
Age Limits : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Process: Online Exam & interview.
PSB Govt Job Location : Punjab
APPLICATION FEE :
- SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories- Rs.177/- (intimation charge)
- Others – Rs.826/-
Bank Job Location : All India
HOW TO APPLY . Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website (www.psbindia.com) on or before 10-10-2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.10.2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link https://www.psbindia.com/system/uploads/recruitment/ADVERTISEMENT23232323232.pdf :
- Apply Online Link : https://www.psbindia.com/content/recuitment
- Latest Bank Jobs 2019-2020 (10190 sarkari jobs Vacancies Opening)
Punjab & Sind Bank 168 SO Vacancy Exam Admit Card 2019 Released
Name of the Organisation : Punjab & Sind Bank
Type of Jobs : Specialist Officer Vacancy
No of Vacancy : 168 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Admit Card Status : Declared
Official Website : https://www.psbindia.com/
How To Download Punjab & Sind Bank 168 SO Exam Admit Card 2019 Released
- First of all appeared Candidate need to visit their official website https://www.psbindia.com/
- On the homepage & Click the Current Opening Notification link
- Click on admit card link
- Enter the necessary details like Registration id , DOB etc
- Pdf format of admit card opened
- Save this pdf for all future reference
Recent Govt jobs :
- Latest Govt jobs 2019 -2020 ( 2,70,200 Sarkari Naukri Jobs openings )
- Latest Railway Jobs, Recruitment 2019 (9200 Railway Vacancies Opening)
- GBPUAT Recruitment 2019 Apply For 93 Assistant Accountant Vacancies at gbpuat.ac.in
- BFSL Recruitment 2019 Apply For 10 Officer, Manager and Other Posts @ bobfinancial.com
- HMFWD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 for 1113 Mid Level Health Provider Posts
- BARC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 92 Asst Security Officer & Security Guard Posts at barc.gov.in
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: 3678 Vacancies for Class 4 Posts, Apply at hcraj.nic.in
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry 01/2020 Batch Admit Card Released, Download Link here @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in India