Punjab & Haryana High Court 352 Clerk Vacancy Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Clerk Hall Ticket Online @ sssc.gov.in
Punjab & Haryana High Court 352 Clerk Vacancy Admit Card 2019 Released : High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recently Released 352 Clerk Vacancy Admit Card 2019. All Candidates who are appearing For 352 Clerk Vacancies Written Exam can Download Hall Ticket Online at High Court of Punjab and Haryana Official Website i.e www.sssc.gov.in . High Court of Punjab and Haryana is Hiring 352 Clerks Vacancies through Online Examination 2019. Written Exam test will held on 26-05-2019 . All appeared Candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket from their official website or our team provided Steps & link to how to download Their Admit Card at below link. Candidate needs to download their admit card as soon as possible at above mentioned dates .after that link will be disabled.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment Details
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019 . Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of 352 Clerk Vacancies in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 07-01-2019 to 04-02-2019
Tags : Clerk Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 352 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800+3600/- Grade Pay
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per their rules
MODE OF SELECTION: written examination .
Govt Job Location : Haryana
EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable)
- 1. General – 750/-
- 2. SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Haryana- 200/-
DATE OF EXAMINATION : The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of April 2019 or May 2019.
How To Apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 07-01-2019 to 04-02-2019 Last date/time for completing the registration Step-II is 07.02.2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I : 04.02.2019 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee : 06.02.2019 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II : 07.02.2019 11:59 P.M
- Last date for editing of applications : 07.02.2019 11:59 P.M.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.sssc.gov.in/Notice2019/Clerk2019advt.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://www.sssc.gov.in/PostApplyhrclerk18.aspx?enc=wBrHyVLI0AVtawjRgSt3lTLZ8VT5EX/+DeOZrsH/GMJI/9bky29OGGM/iX1ECI87
Step To download Punjab & Haryana High Court 352 Clerk Vacancy Admit Card 2019
- First of all visit their official website link : : https://www.sssc.gov.in
- On the homepage & Click the Current Opening Notification link
- Click on admit card link
- Enter the necessary details like Registration id , DOB etc
- Pdf format of admit card opened
- Save this pdf for all future reference
PATTERN OF EXAM:- The written examination will consist of 100 objective type questions, most of which shall be relating to knowledge of Traffic Signs/Rules and Driving Skills and the rest of them on General Awareness and Aptitude. Each question will carry 1 marks each and there will not be any negative marking for marking wrong answer
|Part-A (OBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|General Knowledge 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each.||50 Marks|
|English Language 20 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each.||20 Marks|
|For every wrong answer in Multiple Choice Questions, 0.25 mark will be deducted|
|Part-B (SUBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|An Essay of 150 Words||10 Marks|
|A letter in English||05 Marks|
|Translation from Hindi to English||10 Marks|
MODE OF SELECTION:- The candidates who will secure 40% or more marks will be deemed to be qualified in the written examination and thereafter the number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee, High Court of Punjab and Haryana will be shortlisted for the Practical Driving Test and Interaction to be held later on
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in india