Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB Bank) SO Result 2020 Declared : Punjab & Sind Bank Recently Declared 168 Specialist Officer Vacancy Result 2020 & Selected Candidates List with Roll No Wise .All Appeared Candidates can download or Check online Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB Bank) 168 Specialist Officer Vacancy Result online at website PSB Bank i.e. www.psbindia.com. Punjab & Sind Bank is hiring 168 Specialist Officer Vacancies through this Exam. PSB Bank Specialist Officer Exam 2019 was held on 17-10-2019 & 30-11-2019 . Selection is basing on the Online Exam & interview . The selection is subject to verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective Recruiting Authority only.All Appeared Candidates Can Check Online Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB Bank) 168 Specialist Officer Vacancy Result 2020 at official Website or our team provided link & Steps to Download Exam Result & Merit List at Below.
Click here —>Government Jobs 2020
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Details
Punjab and Sind Bank SO Recruitment 2019 . Punjab & Sind Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications for the recruitment of 168 Specialist Officer Posts. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 10-10-2019
Tags : Punjab and Sind Bank Specialist Officer ( SO ) Online Form 2019
Jobs Opportunity in Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 For Clerk Vacancy at psbindia.com
Job Details :
- AGM Law – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV) – 1 Post
- Law Manager: 10 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer: – 1 Post
- Security Officer: 15 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 50 Posts
- Chartered Accountants: 50 Posts
- IT Programmer/Software Developer: 30 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS I): 5 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil): 2 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For AGM Law: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and must be in Scale IV (CM) and have at least 10 years of experience as Law Officer in Public Sector Bank in the Legal Department out of which at least 3 years’ combined experience as Scale III and Scale IV, with minimum experience of 1 year is mandatory in Scale IV i.e. as CM.
- For Company Secretary : Graduation from recognized institution/ university and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 6 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry. OR Minimum 8 years’ experience as a practicing CS with exposure to investor relations, Secretarial matters and Statutory Compliances etc.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari : PR Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR A graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry OR Minimum 12 years’ experience in relative field at a senior position.
- For Law Manager : Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a reputed Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular.
- For Fire Safety Officer : B.E (Fire Engineering)/ B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur. Minimum 5 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
- For Security Officer : Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Minimum 5 years of Experience as Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army (Captain)/Navy (Lieutenant)/Air Force (Flight Lieutenant).
- For Agriculture Field Officer : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Minimum six months experience of rural Banking in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Cooperative Bank or worked as Business Correspondent or worked in NGO related to agriculture and allied activities or any relevant experience etc.
- For Chartered Accountant : Qualified Chartered Accountant
- For Software Developer / IT Programmer : 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application, Information Technology with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Experience: Minimum one year experience in the field of Software development or Programming or Program Analyst etc.
- For Rajbhasha Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Pt graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Experience: Minimum one year experience in relevant field like academic, administrative etc.
- For Technical Officer Civil : Degree in Civil Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA –
- For Technical Officer : Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
Nationality : Indian
Age Limits : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Process: Online Exam & interview.
PSB Govt Job Location : Punjab
APPLICATION FEE :
- SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories- Rs.177/- (intimation charge)
- Others – Rs.826/-
Bank Job Location : All India
HOW TO APPLY . Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website (www.psbindia.com) on or before 10-10-2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.10.2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link https://www.psbindia.com/system/uploads/recruitment/ADVERTISEMENT23232323232.pdf :
- Apply Online Link : https://www.psbindia.com/content/recuitment
Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB Bank) SO Result 2020 Declared
Name of the Organisation : Punjab & Sind Bank
Type of Jobs : Specialist Officer Vacancy
No of Vacancy : 168 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Result Status : Declared
Official Website : https://www.psbindia.com/
How To Download Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB Bank) SO Result 2020 Declared
- First of all appeared Candidate need to visit their official website https://www.psbindia.com/
- Click on the link Result Link.
- PDF Link will be given
- Result will be displayed on the next screen
- Save the pdf for all your future reference
Recent Govt jobs :
- Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 260 Navik GD Vacancies at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Apply For Sailor Posts through Sports Quota Entry through SSR, MR and Direct at joinindiannavy.gov.in
- DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 1817 Multi Tasking Staff Post at drdo.gov.in
- KVB Recruitment 2020, Apply Online For Business Development Associate Vacancy @ kvb.co.in
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020, Apply Online For 185 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy @ npcil.nic.in
- Latest 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2020 -2021( 45,000 Sarkari Vacancies Opening available)
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in India