PGIMER Chandigarh Group A,B & C Syllabus 2016 , Download Exam Pattern , Syllabus at pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Chandigarh Group A,B & C Vacancies Syllabus 2016 , Download Group A,B & C Vacancies Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous PAper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Chandigarh Group A,B & C Syllabus 2016 . PGIMER Chandiagrh Recently Published Employment news in the rojgar samachar Paper as well as their Official website i.e www.pgimer.edu.in For Recruitment of 282 Group A,B & C Vacancies at Chandigarh PGIMER . Candidate who are not well qualified or having qualification of MAtric or 10th pass & searching Govt jobs can apply this golden opportunity .Those Candidates who are applying & Searching the PGIMER Chandigarh Group A,B & C Syllabus 2016 for this Government Vacancies .Then they are on right place.Proper understanding of Syllabus & Structure & Exam PAttern will help to achieve to good mark & rank in the Exam Our Team Published here complete Exam pattern & Structure Of the Exam & Link to download PGIMER EXAM PATTERN OF Group A, B & C Vacancies .
Click here For —> Latest PGIMER Recruitment 2016
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavour to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students.They Achieved many Award in MEdical field.
PGIMER Chandigarh Group A,B & C Syllabus 2016 .
FOR GROUP ‘A’ POSTS (Sr. No.1 to 5):-
- The syllabus of written examination in English language will be of such nature as the candidate has studied during his/her professional course. The written examination would be of 1½ hours (90 minutes) duration and will consist of 85 marks. There will be 85 multiple choice objective type questions. Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response. During these One and Half hours the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics test so as to check any impersonation in the examination. Based on these documents supplied by the candidates, the scrutiny of the applications will be done and only those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny will be called for interview. The interview will consist of 15 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks (written & interview) will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST and OBC category. The final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and the marks obtained in the interview.
- This merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained out of total marks.
FOR GROUP ‘B’ and GROUP ‘C’ POSTS (non-gazetted) (Sr. No.6 to 16):-
- The written examination in English language would be of 105 minutes (five minutes for biometric capturing) duration and will consist of 100 questions (each question shall be of one mark).
- During these hours, the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics test so as to check any impersonation in the examination. There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST and OBC category
- As the Govt. of India has dispensed with the holding of interview for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts (non-gazetted), there will be no interview for these posts and the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the written examination only.
Syllabus for written examination:-
- (i) The syllabus of written examination for the posts of Tutor (Bioinformatics) Sr.No.6, Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sr.No.7), Physiotherapist (Sr.No.8), Assistant Dietician (Sr.No.9), Store Keeper (Sr. No.10) and Junior Engineer (Telephone) (Sr.No.11) will be of such nature as the candidate has studied during his/her professional course.
- (ii) For the posts of Dark Room Assistant Grade-III (X-ray) (Sr.No.14), Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade (Sr.No.15), and Sanitary Attendant Grade-III (Sr.No.16), the written examination will be of such nature as the candidate has studied during his/her matriculation level.
- (iii) The syllabus of written examination for the posts of Stenographers (Sr.No.12) and Lower Division Clerks (Sr.No.13) would be as under:-
Sr. No. Syllabus
1. English (12th standard)
2. Maths (Matric standard)
3. General Knowledge
4. Hindi (Matric standard)
On the basis of written examination, candidates, ten times of the vacancies advertised will be short-listed and a merit list will be prepared based on this merit. the scrutiny of the applications will be done and only those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny will be called for skill test (typing/shorthand) as the case may be.
(a) For Lower Division Clerks: The candidates found eligible by the Scrutiny Committee will be called for skill test i.e. type test at the speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. The candidates who qualify the skill test of 10 minutes (Type test) would only be considered for selection. There will be no marks for skill test i.e. type test. To qualify, the passing of skill test is essential. Those who do not qualify the skill test will not be considered for selection and they will not have any claim whatsoever for selection irrespective of the marks in the written examination.
(b) For Stenographer:
- (i) The candidates ten times of the vacancies advertised will be called for skill test i.e. dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. in Stenography (English or Hindi) with transcription time of 50 minutes (English) or 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
- (ii) The skill test will be of maximum 100 marks. Total 800 words will be dictated at the speed of 80 wpm for 10 minutes. 5% mistakes will be allowed to qualify the shorthand test and a candidate who commits more than 5% mistakes i.e. more than 40 mistakes, will be declared as fail. 0.5 marks each will be deducted for committing a single mistake and on this merit, the candidates will be asked to submit their all testimonials/certificates/documents etc. Based on these documents, the scrutiny of the same will be done to check their eligibility and only those candidates who are found eligible will be considered for selection on merit basis. To qualify for selection, the passing of skill test is essential. Those who could not qualify the skill test will not be considered for selection and they will not have any claim for selection irrespective of the marks in the written examination.
Official Website : www.pgimer.edu.in
Our Team covers all syllabus in detail . we Hope our reader clear understand the structure, marking scheme & exam pattern for this Exam .