ONGC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Assistant Legal Adviser through CLAT-2019 Examination @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019 .Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC),invites online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser through CLAT-2019 Examination .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 09.04.2019
Tags : Recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser through CLAT-2019 Examination for LLM
Jobs Opportunity in ONGC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online forAssistant Legal Adviser through CLAT-2019 Examination @ ongcindia.com
Job Details :
- Assistant Legal Adviser -E1 level : 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Procedure : Score from CLAT-2019 examination ONLY is valid for this recruitment exercise .
Application Fee: General,OBC and EWS candidates are required to deposit Rs 370 [Registration Fee-Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- (Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges)] while SC/ST/PWD candidates are not required to deposit any registration fee. Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun
ONGC Job Location : Uttarakhand
How To Apply : Application is a two stage process . Online Application to ONGC with relevant link available at www.ongcindia.com after paying registration fee, entering the details such as CLAT-2019 registration number and uploading the scanned certificates. Last Date 09-04-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : 09.04.2019
- Schedule of interviews : 1 st week of August,2019(Tentative)
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/
- Challan Form for depositing registration fee : https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/
- Apply Online Link : https://eapplicationonline.com/ONGCCLAT2019/View/Index.aspx
Recent ONGC Govt Jobs :