ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2017, Apply for 105 Tradesman Apprentice Vacancies at ongcindia.com
ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2017 .Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) , Chennai invites applications for the recruitment of 105 Tradesman Apprentice Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 03 November 2017.
Tags : Tradesman Apprentice Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2017, Apply for 105 Tradesman Apprentice Vacancies at ongcindia.com
Job Details :
- Post Name : Tradesman Apprentice
- No of Vacancy : 115 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs as per rules.
- Accountant -08 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant-15 Post
- Data Entry Operator : 05 Post
- Electronics Mechanic : 03 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate : 06 Posts
- Library Assistant : 03 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 60 Posts
- Store Keeper : 05 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10/10+2 and should have trade certificate in concerned trade .
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
Selection Procedure : percentage of marks & Medical Certificate of fitness.
How To Apply : Eligible and interested candidate may apply for apprenticeship in the trade of their choice as per their eligibility, in Form A appended as Annexure and send it to the following address, superscribing “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelopONGC Cauvery Basin, I/C HR-ER, Thalamuthu Natarajan building, CMDA towers No.1, Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai-600008. The Form A along with requisite attachments has to reach the concerned work centre by 5:00 PM of 03.11.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 03.11.2017.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/reportspdf/common/1961_Chennai.pdf