OJEE 2019 Apply Online Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) @ ojee.nic.in
Odisha JEE Examination 2019 . Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE – 2019) will be conducted on 12. 05. 2019 for admission to First Year Degree Courses in B. Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 Years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (Third Semester) of B. Tech./ B. Pharm/ MCA, First Year Masters Degree Courses in Computer Application(MCA), Business Administration(MBA) And M. Tech / M Pharm / M Arch / M Plan / M Arch(Exe.) .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 30-01-2019 to 20-03-2019
Tags : Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Test
Jobs Opportunity in OJEE 2019 Apply Online Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) @ ojee.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Bachelor in Pharmacy (BPharm): Candidates must have passed or appearing in 2019, 10+2 Science examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY as Compulsory Subjects along with MATHEMATICS/ BIOLOGY subjects) Students possessing 10+2 qualification from non-formal and non-class rooms based schooling such as National Institute of Open Schooling, open school systems of States etc. shall not be eligible for admission to B.Pharm Course. There is no age limit to appear at OJEE-2019 for admission into B. Pharm courses.
- For LE TECH : Diploma in Engineering.
- For LE Pharma : Diploma in Pharma.
- For MBA : Bachelor degree in any stream 3 Year Duration or B.E/B.tech
- For MCA : Bachelor degree in BCA/B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A stream 3 year duration must have passed Mathematics at 12th Level on at Graduate level. Check Advertisement link below for complete educational qualification.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Process: OMR .
OJEE Exam Location : Odisha
- Cost of application for FORM – A, B, C, D Rs 1000/-
- Cost of Application for FORM – E Rs 1500/-
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online only through OJEE’s official websites (https://odishajee.com, https://ojee.nic.in) from 30-01-2019 to 20-03-2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For submission of online Application :20/03/2019
- Starting of downloading of Admit Card : 20th April, 2019
- Date of Examination : 12th May, 2019 (Sunday)
- Probable Date of Declaration of Result : 1 st week of June 2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Links : https://ojee.nic.in/publicinfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=8&iii=Y
- Apply Online Link : https://ojee.nic.in/publicinfo/Public/View.aspx?page=74