NTRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 182 Aviator-II and Technical Assistant Vacancies @ ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2023 . National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 182 Aviator-II and Technical Assistant Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 31-12-2022 to 21-01-2023
Tags : NTRO Aviator-II and Technical Assistant Online Application Form 2023
Jobs Opportunity in NTRO Recruitment 2023 Apply For 182 Aviator-II and Technical Assistant Vacancies at www.ntro.gov.in
NTRO Job Details :
- Aviator-II : 22 Posts
- Technical Assistant (CS/ IT/ ECE) : 160 Posts
Pay Scale :
- For Aviator : Rs .56,100 -1,77,500
- For Technical Assistant : Rs 44,900 -1,42,400
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Aviator : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institute in Electronics / Communication / Electronics & Communication(Avionics)/Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics /
Electronics (Microwave) / Power Electronics / Applied Electronics / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science / Computers / Information Technology / Aeronautical Engineering/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical
Engineering and Automation/ Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechatronics / Combination of two or more of above fields/ Passed Section-A & B Examination conducted by the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata in any of the above
branch of Engineering; OR Master’s Degree in Science in Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Applied Electronics / Power Electronics/ Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Mathematics & Computing / Informatics/ Physics/ Applied Physics from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Technical Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institute in relevant discipline.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limits : Not more than 35 years.
Selection Process: Written Examination (OMR Based) & Interview .
Application Fee :
- General and all others : Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates : Nil
NTRO Govt Job Location : All India
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at NTRO Website i.e https://ntro.gov.in on or before 21-01-2023
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21-01-2023
- Tentative date for the Stage-I (Written Examination) : 05.03.2023 (Sunday).
More Details For job information click below link :