NSIL, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019 for 07 Managerial Posts
NSIL, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019 . NSIL, Bengaluru invites application for the recruitment of 07 Managerial vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 31 December 2019.
Tags : NSIL, Bengaluru Managerial Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in NSIL, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019 for 07 Managerial Posts
Job Details :
- Company Secretary – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager – Technical Electronics– 01 Post
- Deputy Manager – Technical Mechanical – 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager – Administration – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager – Purchase – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Company Secretary : First class graduate and Associate / Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Minimum 13 years of experience in PSUs and reputed companies.
- For Deputy Manager – Technical Electronics– BE / B Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication / Applied Electronics / Communication / Electrical and Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Power / Electronics and Telecommunication / Industrial Electronics / Power Electronics or related or allied trade from a recognized university and 3 years of relevant experience in supervisory capacity.
- For Deputy Manager – Technical Mechanical : BE / B Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Management / Industrial Production related or allied trade from a recognized university and 3 years of relevant experience in supervisory capacity.
- For Deputy Manager – Administration :Graduate with first class with MBA in Human Resource (First Class) from recognized university or institute. OR First Class Post Graduate degree with PG Diploma in Human Resource (First Class) including first class in graduation from a recognized university or institution and 8 years of relevant experience in supervisory capacity in reputed organizations. OR Graduate (First Class) with PG Diploma in Human Resource (First Class) from recognized university or institute with 13 years of relevant experience in supervisory capacity in reputed organizations.• Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts – Graduate in Commerce (First Class) and a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA / CS from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICA / ICS with 4 years of experience in supervisory capacity in CPSE / reputed organizations. For more details related to qualification, please check official notification.
- For Deputy Manager – Purchase : Bachelor’s degree (first class) with MBA in Operations / Materials Management from recognized institutes or universities and 4 year of relevant experience in supervisory capacity in reputed organization. Candidates should check the official notification for equivalent education qualification for the post.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per NSIL Rules.
Selection Method : interview
NSIL Govt Job Location : Bengaluru ( Karnataka )
Application Fee : Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in the name of Accounts Officer, NewSpace India Limited payable at Bengaluru should accompany the application failing which the application will be rejected. Women/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can send CV/Resume indicating Post Code/No. in the prescribed format by post to the Senior Administrative Officer, NewSpace India Limited (NSIL), ISRO HQ Campus, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru 560 094. Telephone No. 080- 2217 2695/2699
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 31-12-2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://nsilindia.co.in/sites/default/files/u1/Advertisement%20No.%20NSIL.01.2019%20dt%2009.12.2019.pdf
- Application Form Link : http://nsilindia.co.in/sites/default/files/Application%20form%20for%20Advt%20dt%2009.12.2019.pdf