North Goa Recruitment 2019 For 133 Steno, LDC, MTS and Other Posts at northgoa.gov.in
Office of The Collector & District Magistrate North Goa District Recruitment 2019. Rural Development & Panchayats, Moga ( Punjab) invites Application for the recruitment of 133 Steno, LDC, MTS and Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply on or before 11 February 2019.
Tags : Awal karkun, Jr. Stenographer, Talathi, LDC and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Rural Development & Panchayats, Moga Recruitment 2019 For 133 Awal karkun, Jr. Stenographer, Talathi, LDC and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Posts at moga.nic.in
Job Details :
- Awal karkun – 16
- Jr. Stenographer -13
- Talathi -25
- LDC – 60
- Multi Tasking Staff – 19
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For AWAL KARKUN : Degree of recognized University or equivalent. 2.Diploma in Computer of minimum six months duration from a recognized institution. 3.Knowledge of Konkani
- For JR. STENOGRAPHER : Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. 2.Should be computer literate 3. Speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 35 words per minute in typewriting.Knowledge of Konkani
- for TALATHI : .Degree of recognized University or equivalent.Diploma in Computers of minimum six months duration.Knowledge of Konkani .
- For LOWER DIVISION CLERK : .Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Should be computer literate.Knowledge of Konkani.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : .Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. or Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant Trade, from a recognized institution.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement .
Selection Method : interview.
Govt job Location : Goa
How to Apply : Applications are invited by the Collector, North Goa District, Panaji for filling up the various categories of vacant posts under the Collectorate, North Goa District. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications giving details in prescribed format addressed to “The Collector, North Goa District, Panaji- Goa” so as to reach this office on or before 11.02.2019 by 5.00 pm.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 11.02.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.northgoa.gov.in/appln/UIL/frame2.aspx?__DocId=705