NMDC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 169 Maintenance Assistant and Other Post at nmdc.co.in
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Recruitment 2018 . National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) ( A Govt of india Enterprise) invites application for the recruitment of 169 Maintenance Assistant, Electrician, HEM Operator and Other Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 19-02-2018.
Tags : Maintenance Assistant and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 169 Maintenance Assistant and Other Vacancies at www.nmdc.co.in
Job Details :
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) -114 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) -40 Posts
- HEM (MECH) -4 Posts
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) -4 Posts
- HEM Operator -2 Posts
- QCA Grade–III -5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Maintenance Assistant (Mech): ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist /Turner / Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
- For Maintenance Assistant (Elect): ITI in Electrical Trade
- For HEM (MECH): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three years course)
- For Electrician Grade –III (Trainee): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate.
- For HEM Operator: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL).
- For QCA Grade–III: Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) and 1 year experience in sampling work is essential
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18-30 Years . Age relaxation is applicable.
Selection Process: Written Test and Trade/Proficiency Test.
How To Apply : Applications will be considered both in online as well as off-line mode. The candidate has to apply only in one mode i.e. either on-line or off-line
Online Mode : Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website) from 17.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
Offline Mode : Candidates should send duly filled application in the prescribed format as specified in Annexure-I of notification on or before 19.02.2018 to the following address: “Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin500028”. Candidates are required to super scribe on the envelope i.e. the employment notification number, name of the post
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Online Form: 19.02.2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://donimalai.nmdcapply.com/Images/Adv-Donimalai-Township.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://donimalai.nmdcapply.com/