NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 For 22 Non Faculty Vacancies at nitm.ac.in
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 . National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications from eligible Candidates for the recruitment of 22 Non Faculty Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 25.01.2019
Tags : 22 Non Faculty Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 For 22 Non Faculty Vacancies at nitm.ac.in
Job Details :
- Assistant Registrar : 02 Post
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer : 01 Post
- Superintendent : 02 Post
- Junior Assistant : 01 Post
- Technical Assistant : 07 Posts
- SAS Assistant : 01 Post
- Technician : 14 Posts
- Multi-tasking Staff : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Registrar : Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
OREmployees of the Institute serving as Superintendent (SG-I) PB-2 with GP ₹5400/- or Superintendent (SG-II) PB-2 with GP ₹4800/- or Private Secretary (NFG) PB-2 with GP ₹5400/- or Private Secretary PB-2 with GP ₹4800/- with at least 5 years combined regular service in both the grades with Master’s degree, and working performance record (APAR).
- For Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer : Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
Record of having represented the University/College at the inter-University/ Inter-collegiate competitions or the state and/or national championships; Qualifying in the national-level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations
- For Superintendent : First class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline. (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses) Or Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record .Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet
- For Junior Assistant : Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- For Technical Assistant : First Class in B.E. /B Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information & Technology or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute.
ORFirst Class Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information & Technology with excellent academic record.
- For SAS Assistant : First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University or Institution. Strong record of participation in college activities including arts (paints, photographs, drama, dance music),event management, journalism etc
- For Technician : Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Information & Technology Trades. OR Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / Information & Technology Trades.
OR Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information & Technology from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
- For Multi-tasking Staff : Matriculation or ITI pass in the following Trades: Fitter / Turner / Machinist / Refrigeration / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Welder (Gas & Electric) /Forger & Heat Treater / Foundry Man/ Sheet Metal Worker / Diesel Mechanic / Electrician / Wireman / Surveyor / Carpenter / Plumber from a recognized Board or Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
NIT Meghalaya Job Location : Meghalaya
How To Apply : The online application forms shall be available on the Institute website (Staff Recruitment Portal )w.e.f. 05.12.2018 onwards till 18.00 hrs on 18.01.2019. Print out of the Online Application form along with payment receipt and all relevant documents must be sent by post so as to reach the office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah Shillong- 793003 on or before 25.01.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-01-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply ONline Link : http://2018nitm.nitmeghalaya.in/recruitment/advertisement-for-non-faculty-positions