NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 Apply For 24 Superintendent, Technical Assistant and Other Positions at nitdelhi.ac.in
Delhi Recruitment 2019. NIT Delhi invites application for the recruitment of Superintendent, Technical Assistant and other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply On or before 20 December 2019.
Tags : Superintendent, Technical Assistant and other
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi Recruitment 2019 Apply For Superintendent, Technical Assistant and other Posts at nitdelhi.ac.in
Job Details :
- Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Superintendent: 03 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 07 Posts
- Assistant (Selection Grade II): 02 Posts
- Technician: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Executive Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/institute.
- For Medical Officer: Post Graduate with MBBS Degree and equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act, 1956 (102 or 1956) and must be registered in a SMR (State Medical Register) or IMC (Indian Medical Register).
- For Assistant Registrar: Master degree with at Least 55 percent marks or Its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized university/Institute.
- For Superintendent: (i) Ist Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or Institute in any discipline. Or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute with at least 5o% marks or equivalent grade. (ii) Knowledge of Computer applications/word processing/Spread sheet.
- For Personal Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university/Institute. Minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. stenography.
- For Technical Assistant: Ist Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. /B.Tech. in relevant subject from a recognized university /Institute. Or Ist class Diploma In Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record Or Ist class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized university or Institute Or Master Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- For Assistant (Selection Grade II): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- For Technician: 12th class pass with Science from a Government recognized board with at Least 60% marks Or 12th class pass from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and TI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. Or 10th class pass with at Least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. Or Diploma in Engineering or three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per their rules.
NIT Govt Job Location : Delhi
How To Apply : candidates are requested to apply online only through proper link on or before 20 December 2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of online Application : 20 December 2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://nitdelhi.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Advertisement_Non-Teaching-Positions.pdf
- Apply Online link : https://erp.nitdelhi.ac.in/CampusLynxNITD/onindexhrmsfornt.html