NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 Apply For 25 Consultant Vacancy at nipccd.nic.in
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Recruitment 2017 . National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development invites Application for the post of 25 Consultants Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 31-08-2017.
Tags : Consultant, Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Recruitment 2017 Apply For 25 Consultant Vacancy at nipccd.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Consultant
- No Of Posts : 25 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. . 45,000/- per month (consolidated)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Officers who are retired at the level of Director/ Deputy Secretary from Central/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings Or Candidates with Master’s Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Social Science or equivalent from a recognized university with High 2nd class (55% & above).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 65 Years
- Written Test;
- Skill Test : Proficiency in working on Computers like MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
How to Apply : Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may download the Application Form (available at ANNEXURE–I) and send the same to Deputy Director (Admin.) before last date of receipt of application i.e. 31.08.2017 along with a recent self-attested passport size color photograph and self-attested copies of testimonial/certificates.
Important Dates to Remember :
- last date for submitting the applications : 31.08.2017.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://nipccd.nic.in/vac/vcmu.pdf